Monday, June 14, 2010

Things I have been researching

I have been reading a ton of blogs posted by other people who have endured or are enduring the same thing as I am. I am getting worried because it seems like healing time is going to be a year or so. I just never thought that this would happen to me. I feel like my life is going to have to change and that I won't be able to be as outgoing as I used to be.

I have been noticing that as the numbness in my ankle is going away, I have a little more pain and tingling in my ankle and foot. I hope this is part of the healing process.

I found some products online that promote faster healing. I ordered them. I'm anxious to give them a try. Here's the link to the website:

http://shop.aidmyankle.com/index.php?osCsid=cjok4ttbv3pe34cqjoh3h8g7v7

The first 3 items are for the ankle. It seems like a lot of the pain has to do with blood flow to the ankle.

I really want to be the person I was and enjoy the things I truly enjoy that unfortunately involve a lot of ankle movement. I want to do everything in my power, the doctor's power and God's power to get back to normal. Unfortunately, my summer is shot, but there's always next year right.

Well, as soon as I get the products and am able to use them, I will let you know what I think and what I experience while using them. There is a 60 day money back guarantee so that's enough time to try their products out and feel a difference.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment